POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : White is in the winter : Re: White is in the winter Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: White is in the winter
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Feb 2009 13:11:18
Message: <49873746$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 09:47:13 -0800, Darren New wrote:

> It's kind of freaky.

Yeah, that is kinda weird.  I've had similar experiences - a few years
ago, I ran into a friend of mine of many years at the airport in
Columbus, OH.  He lives in Texas and I live in Utah.  I had left my
sunglasses in the rental car and went back to get them, and when I got
back into the terminal, he was literally standing behind me on the
escalator into the terminal, and he recognised me from behind and said
"Jim, what brings you to Columbus?"

Then I ran into another long-time acquaintance getting on board the
connecting flight out of Cincinatti.  That was funny because we instantly
recognised each other, but couldn't remember each others' names.

Jim