POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : White is in the winter : Re: White is in the winter Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: White is in the winter
From: scott
Date: 2 Feb 2009 05:31:43
Message: <4986cb8f$1@news.povray.org>
> Heeheee... Where in the world is this?

Munich.

> Indeed: The snow was there FOR A WEEK! Heh.

A week?  THat year I think there was snow around until April or so.  I
remember one day in particular where the air temperature was about 15
degrees and sunny (it was the first spring-feeling day) and yet there were
still big piles of snow around.

This winter we have just had 4 or 5 snowy days, each time about 5-20 cm,
which have then melted *a bit*, but it's never really got warm enough over
the last couple of months to melt it all away properly.