POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : FFT Toy : Re: FFT Toy Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FFT Toy
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 1 Feb 2009 06:46:49
Message: <49858ba9$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>

>> I don't have any .NET components installed at all. And I don't plan on
>> changing. ;-)
>
> Why?
>
>> OTOH, if you think that's bad, try convincing Windows users to
>> download and install the GTK+ runtime so they can run your cool toy. o_O
>>

> I'll install GTK+ if you install .NET :)

My home PC has Visual Studio installed, which *insists* on installing
the .NET runtime for some reason. So I had a go with your toy...

It's quite similar to this:

http://www.falstad.com/fourier/

Not without the sound. ;-)

(CAUTION: If you turn the sound on, turn your speakers down first! It
comes out at maximum volume.)

You may also find this interesting:

http://www.falstad.com/dfilter/

--