POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Windows features : Re: Windows features Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows features
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Jan 2009 20:13:52
Message: <4984f750$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Would be "so" useful if... I don't know, I was some place where there
> wasn't any internet, or FSM forbid, the "bug" caused loss of access to
> that, now wouldn't it.

I'm not real sure what you expect, then. Go buy the book that lists all the
codes, maybe?  How many of them do you think you're going to look up?

> Just plain logic demands that its
> "not" as good as having something "in hand".

And if this really is a frequent problem for you, you go buy the book. Be
forewarned: it's pretty friggin big.  Do you really need a complete list of
every event ever logged by any piece of hundreds of megabytes of code?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"