POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : System Restore problem - XP : Re: System Restore problem - XP Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: System Restore problem - XP
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Jan 2009 15:49:36
Message: <4984b960@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback wrote:
> would that be sfc /scannow from the command line?

Yes, that's the one I was thinking of. You can also tell it to scan on the
next reboot, I think.  Beware - I've had all kinds of ugly problems with
this. I'm not sure it works right after you've applied windows updates.
Maybe it just breaks on *some* windows updates. I wouldn't do it if you
aren't willing to lose the whole installation.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"