POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? : Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:11:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this?
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jan 2009 14:37:02
Message: <498356de$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Have you noticed that every version of Windows/Word/Access/whatever has
> been slower than the one before?

No.

> I've yet to see anybody complain about Excel crashing (I assume it must
> do occasionally), but Word is legendary for its instability. You act
> like I'm making this up or something...

No. I'm acting like some people seem to have no problem with it, and others
seem to have problems all the time. Me, I can't get Linux to work for crap,
even where web sites say its supported. I tend to think I'm just at one end
of a long tail.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"