POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? : Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this?
From: Invisible
Date: 30 Jan 2009 10:10:32
Message: <49831868$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> heh seriously, it seems like any time I work on a non-trivial document
> more than the average letter Word begins corrupting the document. I
> wrote a huge document for an API I created, only to have word chew it to
> pieces as it saved. :/

I used to write all my assignments with Word at college, and at uni.
However, one time Word *ate* my assignment, 20 minutes before the handin
date. (No, *obviously* I didn't have a backup. You don't expect a 200K
file on a network drive to suddenly go down like that just because you
make a few spelling alterations.)

 From that day forth, all my assignments were written in HTML. (Or later
LaTeX.)