POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad : Re: Grandad Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grandad
From: St
Date: 29 Jan 2009 13:42:19
Message: <4981f88b$1@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> St. escreveu:

>>     Definately not good.
>
> Doesn't matter, man!  All you need is love! :)

    And my son knows what 'love' is? And you did too?

    True love is a partnership for life, no matter what the hassles.

> It happened about the same to me and, though love is now gone and we
> parted ways, my daughter is the best thing in my life.  I got a job
> *after* having a child and I've been progressing further ever since, with
> a house of my own, gadgets and much fun with her.  You can't stop life
> from suddenly getting in the way of your big plans.  Everything just falls
> into place.

      No, everything does not "just fall into place". It did for you, and
well done. I'm no angel, the exact same thing happened to me too (which is
why I warned him that 'stuff' happens). My daughter wasn't expected before
marriage, and my son wasn't expected after marriage. The difference is
though, is that I always said that if it happened before marriage, I would
marry that person, which I did.

> Congratulations!  You'll get to love the little brat in time and will see
> a bright change operating on your son... :D

   I sincerely wish I could share in your joy Nem, thanks, but it isn't
going to happen - not for a long time.

   Now I feel a bland Crysis Wars moment coming, gotta grab that Gauss
Rifle! See ya! :)

        ~Steve~