POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Have some SEMs : Re: Have some SEMs Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Have some SEMs
From: nemesis
Date: 29 Jan 2009 11:31:34
Message: <4981d9e6@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford escreveu:
> Mike Raiford wrote:
>> But our solar system is disc shaped.
>
> To elaborate:
>
> Electrons have a spherical or lobed cloud of proability depending on
> their valence energy.

Wouldn't planets around stars and galaxies themselves have a spherical
or lobed cloud of probability too if we were to "see" them in high speed
frequencies?  I'm talking here: if there was a being the size of
billions of billions of galaxies and looked into a subparticle
microscope to visualize "atoms", wouldn't our galaxies be spinning to
fast too that they would be nothing but a blur to the ultra big and slow
guy?  And no, I'm not suggesting that guy is God anymore than I would
suggest a bacteria is God to the particles in its body.

Do galaxies spins always around the same plane of reference or it tilts
as we go?  If it tilts, there is your cloud of probability in the long
run...