POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad : Re: Grandad Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grandad
From: St
Date: 29 Jan 2009 07:21:07
Message: <49819f33$1@news.povray.org>
news:49819b91$1@news.povray.org...
>>> Pffaaahahahaha! WTF?!
>>
>>     You don't remember a hollerin' and screaming in a tizzy fit on the
>> shop floor? I'm sure you did.  ;)
>
> 1. I don't remember ever being *in* a shop.
>
> 2. If I'd done that, my mum would have gone mental on my ass! o_O

    LOL! I remember being about 4 years old in a shop with my Grandma and I
'lost' her, (she was around another aisle, and I'd wondered off), and then I
started to get upset. I walked around the end of an aisle and thought I'd
spotted my Grandma with her back to me, so walked up to her and held tightly
onto her coat. The lady looked around and down at me and I clearly knew this
was *not* my Grandma! Man, I cried my eyes out, lol! :)