POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad : Re: Grandad Server Time
9 Oct 2024 16:07:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grandad
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Jan 2009 06:56:46
Message: <4981997e$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> Hehe ... actually kids annoyed me, then we had one.
>
> He gets on my nerves sometimes, but for the most part he's pretty neat.

LOL! What a glowing recommendation! :-D

I remember when one of the girls at work brought her twin baby boys in
to work. For some reason, one of them always cries, and the other one is
always completely laid back and quiet. And, unexplicably, as soon as I
walked into the room, both of them were like radar dishes tracking me
across the room. They were both *fascinated* by me.

I have several theories:

1. They were wondering who the **** that weird person was.

2. I am unbelievably attractive.

3. My ultramarine shirt was the only thing in the room loud enough for
their tiny eyeballs to actually detect consistently.

> I'll just be glad when he reaches the "communicate with real words"
> stage instead of the "standing in front of you pitching an epic fit"
> stage he's in now.

Hahahaha... ooohhhh if only you knew! ;-)

I made the mistake of saying "hello" to one of the kids next door. Now
the sucker won't leave me alone! Every time he sees me, he comes over
and starts talking at me. It doesn't matter if I talk back or completely
ignore him, he just keeps talking and talking and talking and...