POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : FFT Toy : FFT Toy Server Time
9 Oct 2024 11:39:27 EDT (-0400)
  FFT Toy
From: mraXXXi()ford at
Date: 28 Jan 2009 23:44:00
Message: <49813410@news.povray.org>
A small, incomplete C# app to play with FFTs.

It does require .NET framework 3.5 (Yes, its a big download... just do it!)

Some of the features don't work... UI is based off of the FFT Laboratory
Java applet.

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked at how fast it actually updates.. :)

The sample is bad, since the forward transform scales, where the inverse
does not. Play with the bars on the bottom to do an iFFT, draw a
waveform on the top to play with an FFT...

Have fun.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ffttoy.exe.dat' (23 KB)