POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Have some SEMs : Re: Have some SEMs Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Have some SEMs
From: nemesis
Date: 28 Jan 2009 11:12:22
Message: <498083e6@news.povray.org>

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/LT-SEM_snow_crystal_magnification_series-3.jpg

> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/48/Mchaster_hair_tatoo.JPG
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/50/Fib_tem_sample.jpg
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/00/SEM_SE_vs_BE_Zr_Al.png
>
> Pretty neat, eh?

yes.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/Misc_pollen.jpg

With all those spikes it's no surprise most people sneeze... :P

The microscopic world is about as fascinating as the biggest universe
structures and I wonder if in fact they are not the same.  As in, once
we devise a sufficiently accurate device for seeing further we realize
our universe is just a grain of dust and inside a grain of dust lies a
whole universe...