POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : mri data as isosurface? : Re: mri data as isosurface? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:43:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mri data as isosurface?
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 28 Jan 2009 10:28:18
Message: <49807992$1@news.povray.org>
Hmm...
Well apparently my data is in DICOM format.
I used a program called MRIco found here: http://www.sph.sc.edu/comd/rorden/
to convert it to Analyze format.
Apparently I will need to use the TGA to DF3 converter in p.b.u to convert
TGAs to DF3....as there are no other converters that I can locate.

I did find info and code to patch POV to support HDF as isosurface, found
here: http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7486

fwiw,
ian

news:NNq### [at] econymdemoncouk...