POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Crysis? : Re: Game technology Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game technology
From: Invisible
Date: 27 Jan 2009 04:33:47
Message: <497ed4fb$1@news.povray.org>
>> 1. I have no idea how to program AI.
>
> Learn how to then, plenty of info on the web, or get a book.

The amusing thing is... artificial intelligence was actually one of my
final year degree modules! :-P

Sure, if you want me to build a 3-layer feed-forward artificial neural
network and train it by supervised learning to classify a sense space
into several categories using a backpropogation algorithm, I can do
that. But that's not really applicable to programming an intereactive
bot to nagivate around a map and shoot things.