POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Occasionally, sanity does prevail. : Re: Occasionally, sanity does prevail. Server Time
9 Oct 2024 17:48:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Occasionally, sanity does prevail.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 26 Jan 2009 23:51:45
Message: <497e92e1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> Now suppose you get offered a job in a porn shop, and you morally
>>> don't approve of porn. Do they have the right to take away your
>>> benefits?
>>
>> Simple, don't apply at the porn shop in the first place ..
>
> As I understand it, the idea is that a case worker is assigned to you
> who finds jobs from their database that you might be suited to.
>
> One would assume that some sanity is applied while searching it though...

Never assume.. ;) lol Something similar in the US, but not quite as
stupid. You have to, "take an active interest in finding work", or
something like that, which usually means looking through books filled
with crap that you are either not qualified for, or which pays worse
than anything on the planet and would give the guy from Dirty Jobs
serious pause. In other words, jobs that are either not worth your time,
not viable, or no one in their mind would take. Its like they want any
excuse possible to declare you, "unwilling to look", so they can stop
paying out. :p

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {