POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Damn! : Re: Damn! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Damn!
From: Darren New
Date: 25 Jan 2009 18:01:23
Message: <497cef43$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Including things like cellphones, digital cameras, etc?

Probably more than exFAT, yah. At least the specs are published. :-)  I bet
an Android phone would work with NTFS better than exFAT.

Thinking on it, tho, NTFS has all kinds of features that something like a
camera wouldn't want, like ACLs, ownership of files, compression,
encryption, etc etc etc.  A good reason not to use it, I guess.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"