POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : new C# stuff : Re: new C# stuff Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new C# stuff
From: Darren New
Date: 25 Jan 2009 14:55:58
Message: <497cc3ce@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   The original post made it sound like a really big deal.

Really?

"You know, I've wanted something like this since the mid 80's. :-)"

> (Or, more precisely, I couldn't understand what
> exactly was such a big deal about it that deserved a whole new thread
> about the subject.)

It wasn't. Everybody just jumped on that sentence and ignored the second
half of the post.  I was hoping someone with broader experience using Mono
might have mentioned some of the parts that *don't* work ok under Linux, for
example.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"