POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Physics, relativity, quantum, etc. : Re: Physics, relativity, quantum, etc. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Physics, relativity, quantum, etc.
From: Warp
Date: 25 Jan 2009 09:27:19
Message: <497c76c7@news.povray.org>
clipka <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> *Very* queer beasts, those black holes.

  For some reason thinking about neutron stars, they sound even scarier.

  Just imagine: A spherical object which is something like 8 times as
massive as the Sun, but which diameter is just a few kilometers (something
which you could just walk accross in less than a half hour), rotating even
several thousands of times per second.

  I wouldn't want such an object anywhere near me... :P

--
                                                          - Warp