POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Enya does it again : Re: Enya does it again Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enya does it again
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 24 Jan 2009 13:11:18
Message: <497b59c6@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> No. Some of the movements (or whatever they're called) are the same melody
> played forward and backward at the same time. Some are the same played
> right
> side up and upside down.  (Crab Canon is like that, too.)

Someone told me she once played a song in the piano where, when you reach
the end, you start playing backwards. But the melody isn't repeated
backwards, you have to *read the score backwards*!

And once had trouble because the helper who changes pages in the score
didn't know this, and changed to the next page instead of waiting for her
to finish playing it backwards and changing to the *previous* page. >.<