POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Documentation Migration : Re: Documentation Migration Server Time
2 May 2024 05:37:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Documentation Migration
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 24 Jan 2009 06:00:18
Message: <497af4c2@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
> I'm not around here much lately, so I may have missed a few things and
> be late with my comment, but I still have an old idea from the time
> when I did the docs.

Ingo,

Thanks for the links. Chris had me looking at a few tools before I decided
to write something on my own.

This whole process has me with eye's wide open now. There sure are alot of
markup languages and parsers out there. Some fairly task specific other
pretty general, and it seemed that the tools I DID look at only offered the
80% solution. That's why I ended up settling on a home grown perl solution.
Again thanks for the links. I'll have a look even if it's only for a bit of
reading between tasks :-)

Cheers