POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sudoku : Re: Sudoku Server Time
9 Oct 2024 17:46:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sudoku
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 23 Jan 2009 14:43:46
Message: <497a1df2@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   No offence, but using English as a guide for pronounciation is a joke. ;)

It works for those who speak English. I realize the whole world does not
speak English, but from English speaker to English Speaker it works.

I don't want to get into the IPA debate again, though. I can't
understand IPA. I've read the Wikipedia entry on it, and I still can't
understand it. It's completely non-intuitive to me.

--
~Mike