POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Enya does it again : Re: Enya does it again Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enya does it again
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Jan 2009 14:11:16
Message: <497a1654$1@news.povray.org>
SPOILERS FOR EQUILIBRIUM BELOW!

nemesis wrote:
> Darren New escreveu:
>> He's drugged to his gills. He's *supposed* to be expressionless.
>
> But he stopped! :P

Yes. And then the acting wasn't wooden any more.  (On the other hand, he'd
spent his whole life like that and was trying to look wooden so he wouldn't
get caught, and was a highly trained cleric type dude.)  Check out the
interplay of expression at the very beginning, before you even know any of
the story.

>> why it's a dystopia!  Watch the second half of the movie.
> I watched it until the end, I believe.  Was there part 2?

After he stopped taking the drugs. The hand on the railing. While he's
rearranging his desk.  Stuff like that.   It's subtle, because he's trying
to hide it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"