POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Enya does it again : Re: Enya does it again Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enya does it again
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 23 Jan 2009 13:27:44
Message: <497a0c20$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:46:36 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> I also love Berlioz's The Damnation of Faust.

That's a good one.  I also like the Symphonie Fantastique.  There is a
certain irony in KBYU broadcasting that one, it's like they don't know
what the story behind the music is.  (KBYU is the radio station run by
Brigham Young University, which is owned by the LDS Church - a very
conservative organization).

Jim