POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Ocean waves (WIP) : Re: Ocean waves (WIP) Server Time
29 May 2024 06:11:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ocean waves (WIP)
From: Daniel Nilsson
Date: 23 Jan 2009 11:42:28
Message: <4979f374$1@news.povray.org>
Alain wrote:
> clipka nous illumina en ce 2009-01-22 19:31 -->
>> Daniel Nilsson <pov### [at] daniel-nilssoncom> wrote:
>>> Animation: http://www.daniel-nilsson.com/ocean01.mpg (1.6Mb)
>>
>> Hum... Media Player won't play media...
>>

> Same thing here. Refuse to play.

Hmm, I encoded it with mencoder in linux with some settings I found on
the net. If someone can tell me some working options I'll use them.
Otherwise I will experiment some and test in windows before posting the
next time. I'm new to video encoding so I though that a MPEG-1 file is a
MPEG-1 file, and works everywhere. Obviously, that's not the case.

--
Daniel Nilsson