POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned : Re: Outgunned Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outgunned
From: Slime
Date: 23 Jan 2009 01:09:43
Message: <49795f27@news.povray.org>
> Not quite as visually impressive, but look at this:
>
> http://www.slimeland.com/
>
> Now click on the various "stylesheet" buttons, and watch the entire site
> instantly transform.

Heh, wow, I forgot about that. In theory it's simple: you make the HTML
using simple structural elements, telling it what's a header, what's a
section, what's a paragraph, and then you use CSS to put things where you
want them and make it look nice. In practice, you have to know a lot of
hacks and tricks and what works in what browser. I spent a lot of time
learning that sort of thing in high school and college.

> PS. Last updated in... 2005? Wow.

Somewhere along the way I got bored with it. =)

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]