POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned : Re: Outgunned Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outgunned
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Jan 2009 14:48:45
Message: <4978cd9d$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Really? Well I must be looking at a different website or something... To
> me it just seems to contain lots of short articles which mumble
> something vague about what the technology is supposed to be and what
> it's for, and gives you a quick overview of the most rudimentry syntax,
> and that's it.

Whenever I've had to learn something they cover in a hurry, they've given me
enough background information and examples that I could then go to the
reference material and understand what it's saying. That's what a tutorial
is for.

If it doesn't work for you, then it doesn't work for you.  Altho, honestly,
I'm not real sure how one "mumbles" in a text document. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"