POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned : Re: Outgunned Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outgunned
From: St
Date: 22 Jan 2009 11:40:39
Message: <4978a187@news.povray.org>
news:49789f44@news.povray.org...

> No, I've already learned what matters: I cannot possibly compete with this
> level of talent. I should just give up now... :-(

    Why are you always SO negative?

     When I started learning Sandbox 1 and 2 for Farcry and Crysis, I
thought I wouldn't be able to do it, but I persevered and produced a map
that's now had 1,711 downloads. I must have done something right, because I
only had two complaints. One where a guy couldn't install the latest patch
for Crysis, so the objectives wouldn't show up, and one guy that couldn't
load the map through a third party program. To say I'm chuffed is an
understatement. :)

   The keyword is: Persevered.

      ~Steve~