POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned : Re: Outgunned Server Time
9 Oct 2024 17:47:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outgunned
From: scott
Date: 22 Jan 2009 09:11:30
Message: <49787e92$1@news.povray.org>
> ...but the main reason is, I have *no idea* how to chop an image up into
> little pieces, put them onto a web server, and switch then back together
> with HTML and CSS so that the text sits nicely over the top. O_O

Well go read some books or tutorials then, it's not hard.  Try "CSS tutorial
layering" in google, but I recommend you first learn how CSS works before
delving into the details of specific solutions.

>> Agreed, although it depends what comes up on your front page :-)
>
> Uh... the same as everybody else? (It's not like I'm logged in...)

Dunno what the "standard" amazon page looks like, it always comes up with
stuff it thinks I will be interested in.