POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : new C# stuff : Re: new C# stuff Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:15:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new C# stuff
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Jan 2009 15:25:26
Message: <497784b6$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Been using C# 3.0 for a while now. Not necessarily "new". That was so
> last year ;)

Well, I haven't been using C# lately, so....

Too many people want Linux crap, and think they really *need* C++ to go as
fast as possible, in spite interfacing to a MySQL server or some silliness.

> Anyway ... It is a neat feature, and with linq libraries brought in
> using 'using', it adds a ton of extensions to just about anything that
> implements IEnumberable, which is part of what makes linq work.

Cool. Any recommendations on good books for the stuff in C# 3 that's not in
C# 2?  Lots of books, but hard to evaluate. :-) Any you found particularly
good or bad?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"