POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : President Obama : Re: President Obama Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: President Obama
From: scott
Date: 21 Jan 2009 03:06:41
Message: <4976d791$1@news.povray.org>
> That's skirting about the point. Even if he technically lost both
> elections, the fact remains that it would have been a very near loss.
>
> Roughly half of the voters voted for him.

It wasn't far off half for Obama either, 53% people voted for him, 46% for
McCain.

From his speeches that I've heard it seems like he has good intentions, and
I like a lot of what he said, but then I guess every politician would sound
like that.  I'm going to wait to see how he tackles environmental issues,
although judging by the size of his car he's not setting a very good example
:-)  (yes I know it's armour plated etc, but still...)