POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Physics, relativity, quantum, etc. : Re: Physics, relativity, quantum, etc. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Physics, relativity, quantum, etc.
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Jan 2009 16:31:47
Message: <497642c3$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> object entering the EH are severely slowed down by the massive gravity

As Warp said. My "have to think about it" would be the "if the occupant of
the spaceship never experiences the crossing, and people outside can never
see/measure it actually happen, does it ever actually happen?"

Kind of a "tree falls in the woods" question if anything.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"