POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : President Obama : Re: President Obama Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: President Obama
From: St
Date: 20 Jan 2009 12:57:02
Message: <4976106e$1@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecmo> wrote in message

   I was going to post a subject: "Who will run the US, Barak or Hillary?"

   I can't see that relationship working well. I think Hillary will see
Barak as the 'new boy on the block', and will want to advise 'too' much.

     I hope I'm wrong, and it works.

    Good luck to Barak though, let's see a much better world, it's about
time.

   (Btw, to me, Bush was all about money because of his own (apparent)
failings in his early oil businesses).

       ~Steve~