POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ooo... : Re: Ooo... Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ooo...
From: Invisible
Date: 20 Jan 2009 08:03:02
Message: <4975cb86$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> Yep, we just added the full HD lineup to our cable subscription (which
>> actually *dropped* our monthly charges by $20, go figure).
>
> Geez how much are you guys paying for TV?!?!

All I know is that I'm still miffed that when I finally get a place of
my own, I'm going to have to pay for a TV license even though I don't
own a TV and have no intension of watching TV.

(Apparently it's technically possible to watch TV using a computer, and
I do own one of those, so...)

It's a license to print money! o_O