POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ooo... : Re: Ooo... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ooo...
From: scott
Date: 20 Jan 2009 07:27:39
Message: <4975c33b$1@news.povray.org>
> Sadly I've only just entered that realm myself. Burnout's fun and the only
> racing game I enjoy, my cousin plays CoD5 and gets whipped every time.
> Drop me your usertag or send me an invite to mine you should be able to
> guess what it is (hint look at the last line of this post) and I'll see if
> we can have a race in BP I'm betting you'll beat me.
>
> I'm *still* playing Fallout3, just going through it for the second time
> for the trophies and because it's just so damn brilliant. If you've got
> Half-Life we can have a look at Team Fortress as a run-through?

You see I have no idea what a usertag is, let alone what mine might be :-)
I'll try and have a play about next time I'm on there to see how all this
online malarky works.  Might be a few days though, I have a couple of DIY
projects to finish first, and I'll get in trouble if I'm seen on the PS3
while there are supposedly more important things unfinished - who cares if
one socket in the kitchen doesn't work because I drilled through the cable
:-)