POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ooo... : Re: Ooo... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ooo...
From: scott
Date: 20 Jan 2009 06:59:56
Message: <4975bcbc@news.povray.org>
> ot-ot Do you play much online with your PS3; which games if any?

To be honest I have never really done any proper online play, still having
plenty of fun offline when I get the time.  I'm mainly into driving games so
have spent most time on Colin McRae: Dirt and GT5 Prologue.  Recently I've
been doing a lot on Burnout Paradise City, plus I have GTA IV in the
cupboard still waiting to be played.

What games do you recommend for fun online play? (ie ones that I'm not going
to instantly finish last at everything or get totally blown to pieces in one
second)