POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:53:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 19 Jan 2009 18:49:18
Message: <4975117e@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> I believe you're reading disrespect into my disagreement. Regardless of
> Patrick's feelings, I don't disrespect you.

Dear friend, this words are not necessary, I already have this
consideration to you. And for what is worth you have been only
disrespectful once, Patrick many, and you corrected your question and
asked nicely again, that implicitly have an apology an I accept it
gladly, I offer the same an apology if I have being disrespectful with
you or Atheism in 1 or more occasions.

Best regards and luck to us all :-)