POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: FATALITY! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FATALITY!
From: scott
Date: 19 Jan 2009 10:04:56
Message: <49749698$1@news.povray.org>
> That's kind of odd.  Their answer was much more specific than most
> companies give.  Mostly they're vague in their answers, such as, "You're
> not right for the company," or, "We don't believe we can fully use your
> talents," or some such rot.

Here (in the EU at least) I think there is some law that says you need to
give an acceptable explanation upon request as to why you didn't employ a
candidate.  It's so you can't get away with stuff like "becuase he's too
old" and stuff.  Although I must admit it doesn't take a genius to make up
an "acceptable" reply if that really is the reason.