POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lord of the... uh, not dancing? : Re: Lord of the... uh, not dancing? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lord of the... uh, not dancing?
From: Invisible
Date: 19 Jan 2009 06:59:56
Message: <49746b3c$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> The other dance we did was something called the "char char char".
>> (Sounds like a C++ feature, eh?)
>
> LOL
>
> I wonder if you were the only one in the room to think that? :)

Yay! My obscure nerd-humour was not completely wasted... :-D

(As presumably everybody has worked out, it's actually a reference to
Craig's posh accent when we mentions the cha-cha-cha. Not that I watch
Strictly Come Dancing; I hate it. But my mum loves it for some reason.
And allegedly it's spawning a wave of interest in dance classes...)