POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: FATALITY! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FATALITY!
From: St
Date: 19 Jan 2009 06:57:30
Message: <49746aaa$1@news.povray.org>
news:49746599$1@news.povray.org...

>>    You getting another job and actually doing some work for a change is a
>> whole new issue.
>
> You telling me I'm lazy now?

 LOL, no, not at all, but I think you'll have a shock if you get a job that
pays good money. They'll keep you on your toes for their money, that's for
sure, but I'm sure you could handle it. :)

  Seriously though, if you use their internet the way that you have been
with your present company, and they find out, you may be out of a job
quicker than you think. That's all.

     ~Steve~