POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: FATALITY! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FATALITY!
From: Invisible
Date: 19 Jan 2009 05:37:35
Message: <497457ef$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Your mum sounds like half the problem. Get over it. :-)

Yeah, no kidding.

> You need to take Mum by the horns, methinks. Hard to do when you live at
> home, tho.

Er, yeah.

"You don't own me!"

"Would you like to be homeless?"

>> Or, better yet, find a job somewhere nicer, that pays *actual money*,
>> and then move there?
>
> That too.

That's my current Master Plan. It's not working very well...

I'm debating contacting some of the stars of the Haskell community and
seeing if they can help me out in some way. But I think I know what the
answer will be. (Surely I cannot possibly be the first person to have
this idea!)