POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: FATALITY! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FATALITY!
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 18 Jan 2009 15:00:13
Message: <49738a4d$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 14:43:15 +0000, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>> When she wants to go clubbing until all hours of the morning, and you
>> don't, how are going to feel and handle it?
>
> How about I go out with somebody who actually likes the same things as
> me? Isn't that what most people do?

There's a difference between "going out with someone who likes the same
things as me" and "going out with someone who never does anything other
than what I do".

My wife and I spend a fair amount of our days at opposite ends of the
house (partially because my home office is in the back, and she likes to
work on her laptop at the dining room table).  We like some of the same
things, but there are things that don't overlap.

*That* is pretty normal.

Jim