POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Jan 2009 14:18:08
Message: <49738070$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> I don't believe, and you missed me again, I because I believe in God
> know everything, I don't even know why you and Darren keep saying that
> of me, I too say "I don't know" but if something indicates a exceptional
>  fact and is "safe" to say belongs to God, I give credit to Him.

That, I think, is the primary difference.

> And you are wrong!!! I have being  A LOT more respectful to everything
> you and Darren have wrote that you both have bein with me,

I believe you're reading disrespect into my disagreement. Regardless of
Patrick's feelings, I don't disrespect you. I merely disagree with you. I'm
also hearing the same tired old statements that don't make any more sense
from you than they did the first 100 times I heard them. But that statement
isn't being disrespectful - it's just a fact.

The whole "if only you'd open your heart, God would fill you" bit is
disrespectful because it implies willful ignorance on the part of the person
you're talking to. But since I understand you don't intend it as
disrespectful, you should understand that I don't intend my statements as
disrecpectful.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?