POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 18 Jan 2009 12:00:29
Message: <4973602d@news.povray.org>
I don't believe, and you missed me again, I because I believe in God
know everything, I don't even know why you and Darren keep saying that
of me, I too say "I don't know" but if something indicates a exceptional
  fact and is "safe" to say belongs to God, I give credit to Him.

And you are wrong!!! I have being  A LOT more respectful to everything
you and Darren have wrote that you both have bein with me, I've being
more open minded that both of you, but OK, is a tie, this discussion has
  reached a death end so good bye and GOD BLESS YOU, lol.