POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 18 Jan 2009 11:50:24
Message: <49735dd0@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Once again, we see the "you can't *really* love your friends and family,
> because you don't believe in my diety" statement. Just so you know,
> that's exceedingly insulting.

You missed me once again, this paragraph was because you don't need a
pedant trolling to say "I think what you say is wrong because has no
foundation" or something like that, I forgot to clarify that I wrote
that paragraph because I felt insulted and denigrated not because of the
issue we are talking about and this post was to Patrick alone Darren

Hehehe, I don't believe Atheist are monsters, I believe ALL Humans are
created equal(don't take it so literally/rationally I meant as dignified
persons not exact copies) and this I think is religiousless.