POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: Noobulation! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Noobulation!
From: St
Date: 17 Jan 2009 19:27:24
Message: <4972776c$1@news.povray.org>
"Chambers" <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote in message
> [...]

     They sure should do.

I *wish* I had a regular group of people to play
> online with...

 You should try Crysis Wars on PC. It comes with the SP game Warhead for
free. When you get into Wars, it's amazing. I usually play a sniper on a
particular server that I like. Doing ok at the moment. :)

my entire Xbox friends list is 3 people, and I don't
> think I've played online against a single one of them...

   Oh, I never got on with consoles... ;)

    There is talk of having console players playing online with PC players
with certain games.

    Should be interesting if it ever happens. ;)

    ~Steve~