POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How to animate growth? : Re: How to animate growth? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to animate growth?
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 17 Jan 2009 17:26:10
Message: <49725b02@news.povray.org>

news:497### [at] hotmailcom...

> which one would you recommend (not that I have any spare money to burn).
I've been using C4D for a while now. It's quite easy to use so it's popular
with little animation studios. You can test drive the latest version (IIRC
it's fully functional for 40 days) from Maxon's site. The base module is
about 700 ? before taxes. Here's a little test I did in a few minutes. It's
vertex-based animation using one single low-poly mesh (with subdivision).
Note that your problem is slightly more complicated since the topology of
the object changes over time.

G.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: