POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How to animate growth? : Re: How to animate growth? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to animate growth?
From: andrel
Date: 17 Jan 2009 14:04:25
Message: <49722C1F.4070605@hotmail.com>
perhaps I should add some images to give an idea.
What I already made was
http://members.chello.nl/a.c.linnenbank/visitekaart/hearttube.mov

now we want something that starts out about as simple as that does,
perhaps slightly more detail and less symmetrical. Then it should
transform to a more abstract version of the top object in the attached
figure and then into the bottom one (were the tube is formed, curved and
in the middle disconnected from the rest.) BTW all this happens in a few
hours, impressive isn't it.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tmp.jpg' (52 KB)