POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 17 Jan 2009 00:55:38
Message: <497172da@news.povray.org>
You call me ignorant, I put excuses to delude myself in airy tail
because Science and specially you have an answer to everything, and what
I see is just a scared man afraid and angry man because someone pointed
the possibility of a spiritual side of thigs, that Nature didn't make it
all, right, there are things that don't have and probably will never
have a rational explanation there (too many to put here and I don't
recall any now but I have seen many many cases on documentaries and I'm
sure there is something spiritual if not divine out there) are many
outthere and you and Darren simply make evry effort not to see them,
hahahaha and I'm  deluded? oh, think againg, maybe Nature does it all
but has this non-material side or there is actually a spiritual world
and you are the ignorant here. but no you and the Atheists are the
owners of the truth, OK, so be it.

And on all those studies you have, as a very eloquent, logical, rational
trolling pro, did you made the majored in manners, kindness or do you
even have a friends and family that you actually love or you are just a
cold, pedant, disrespectful, longly and scared guy? Oh you stated you
are not scared... hahaha, yeah, right...