POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 16 Jan 2009 19:45:18
Message: <49712a1e@news.povray.org>
A little evolution fact:
You probably know this but I wanted yo share it with you.
I recently(a few weeks ago) learned that we are in fact evolved monkeys
and there is now genetic prove: 2 chromosomes has joined and get
identified with what ends, aside from that the rest of our chromosomes
are identical to the monkeys'.

Interesting how we evolved, and saying we don't is being biased
blindsided toward a religion, there is a ton of documentary videos on TV
I've seen (and I'm sure is only a small number) where there is more than
just probable cause of evolution from one spices into another, in some
cases not definitive evidence in others not enough but you feel there
must be some kind of logical connection, because Nature simply works
that way: Biology in bio-/chemistry, chemistry in atomic physics, so
evolution is a fact of the universe, fascinating...